£30,000 – £45,000 per annum
Joining a small, friendly firm of Accountants in the Gillingham area. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Using a variety of software packages
- Assisting with corporation tax
- Assisting junior members of staff, training
- Bookkeeping duties for a range of clients
Candidates should have previous experience of working in a Firm of Accountants and have previous accounts preparation experience.
The role can be offered on either a full or a part-time basis, and the Firm can accommodate school hours.